Monday, April 25, 2011

Relationships.

Hey there peeps :)

see what i did there? credit
If you celebrate Easter, I hope you had a nice holiday weekend! I went out for brunch and coffee with my dad and it was two hours well spent. We used to have a not-so-great relationship, but now we're on good terms, and he is a really funny guy to hang out with! He always has some good stories to share and yesterday he was keeping me thoroughly entertained with his accounts of dates he's been on recently. Sounds like he's "playing the field" and have a good time.

Well, speaking of relationships, sorry for a major womp womp but it's been a kinda rough week on me because I broke up with my boyfriend last Monday. :( It was so difficult because we've been together a long time and I still care about him a lot, but I think that our romantic relationship had run its course. We both really want to stay friends, but it's kinda weird right now, as you might imagine. This was my first break-up and I unfortunately decided to cope by eating enormous amounts of ice cream (I literally ate ice cream all day last Wednesday and nothing else), which may not have been The Greatest Idea Ever, but today I'm feeling good and ready to get back on track with being healthy... trying to get off a couple extra pounds I might have gained this winter :/ womp, womp. Again, apologies for being a bit of a downer.

Anyhow, I'm hoping for a better week for myself, and hopefully it gets off to a good start for you as well. Already the last week of April... WHAT?! Where is time going? I must be getting old.

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I know how you feel with the break up thing. My first boyfriend and I dated for two years. We broke up in November because we just couldn't make it work anymore. We just didn't love or feel anything for each other anymore. Just remember, if two people are meant to be together, there will always be a way. Hang in there, it gets better with time. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up, girl!

    PS. I literally laughed out loud at the beginning of this post. People in the library are looking at me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those peeps look so yummyyy, they're drawing my eye..

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, break ups suck. At least you realized that your relationship had run its course before things got strained. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO sorry. Break ups are TERRIBLE. You will get through it, keep your chin up :)

    Newest follower, looking forward to getting to know you!
    Stephanie&Such

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you; You are very young and have your life ahead of you; I am sure you will meet someone fantastic soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaking up is always sad, but I'm sure you'll find someone who deserves you better! :)
    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means a lot to me, I read every single one :)