Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Don't worry everyone! I haven't abandoned you.

This quarter has been ridiculous and I'm hoping to getting back into a more regular blogging routine come summer. Only two finals stand between me and freedom -- for the next two weeks, that is. I'm taking a biochem class, volunteering at the medical center, and I'll be working, so I will be busy, don't get me wrong! It's just tough keeping up with blogging during the school year since I have so many more obligations. I think I did alright this year. Hopefully next school year I can make an even better go at it.

Until next time... (which WILL be soon!)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, finish strong!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel I'm nearly at the end of my university degree and it's so hard keeping up to date with everything else!

    Hope all goes well for you.

    If you want to check out my blog it's...

    http://www.fashionisbeautybeautyisfashion.blogspot.com/

    gemmalouise-xo

    p.s. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY how you feel!!
    Hope you make it out alive! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogging is so hard to fit in during school (& you sound WAY busier than me!). Good luck on the upcoming semester!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means a lot to me, I read every single one :)