Wednesday, August 17, 2011

REMEMBER WHEN...

I said I was going to start blogging regularly again????

Whoops. A sentiment I've expressed before still holds true -- life gets in the way!

But don't lose faith in me yet :) I just created my own Youtube channel and a tumblr page (links will be posted soon) and I'm really interested in doing some video blogging on various topics -- cooking, clothes, working out, nail polish, my journey to med school... you name it. I just don't have the time to sit down and write hugh jass posts with tons of pictures and super engaging narratives, so I think maybe ~vlogging~ will work out better for me. Stay tuned! A video will be coming soon, pinky promise. It's a new era of (fill in the blank) blonde!

Question for readers: what types of videos would you be interested in seeing me make?

1 comment:

  1. well, you've always got super fun and healthy recipes/foods on here-I'd love to learn about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means a lot to me, I read every single one :)